Saturday, January 21, 2012

Party Polish in the House Tonight!


Hey everyone! These are 3 very fun nail polishes by O.P.I. They are sparkly and fun and so easy to use! For New Years I wore O.P.I's How's it Snowin? and loved it! That one and A Sparkle Yule Love are both from their holiday collection and they go on opaque. They are the coolest sparkle nail polishes I have ever seen! I will post a review about them very soon. Last Friday Night is also by O.P.I and is from the Katy Perry collection. I would recommend putting a color under this as it is goes on as more of a sheer color.

These are colors are (in order from left to right):
How's it Snowin? (O.P.I), Last Friday Night (O.P.I), A Sparkle Yule Love (O.P.I)

-K

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are so cute! Oh, I am sooo jealous of your collection. Got any tips for growing out my nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! For starters make sure you keep hydrated and that you are getting all of your vitamins. Next try going to your local drugstore and see if they have a nail growth or nail strengthener

      Delete
    2. I know Sally Hansen has some good ones, try to put it on every night or every other night.

      Delete
  2. Hey Girl! Love your blog! I found it from your comment on the claires website. Check mine out! http://shoesandhues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete