Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tips on Tuesday! #2

Hey everyone! I am SO sorry for not blogging lately, but I have been very busy! So here is my Tips on Tuesday!

1. Dab nails with a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover.
             This will clean your nails to ensure a better bond between the polish and your nail.

2. Use a white plastic cutting board to paint your nails on.
             I use this idea (my mom came up with it) to prevent nail polish from getting on my bathroom counter! I also swatched and labeled all of my salon nail polishes on it! It looks really cool and it is fun to swatch new colors! The cutting board makes it easy to store and take places too!

3. It is ok to use acetone nail polish removers on real nails.
             Some people think that nail polish removers with acetone in them will weaken your nails. They are WRONG (sorry...that was kinda harsh :) oops!) non-acetone nail polish removers are really just for fake and acrylic nails. Acetone is fine on natural nails!

1 comment: